Sunday, January 27, 2008

January 27, 2007 #1

If life is all about connections, this endeavor certainly fits into that category. As a real Granny, I feel a bit challenged and came to computers by necessity (i am still in the work force). I appreciate this opportunity and know (from past experience) it will be helpful at many levels. (My grandson was thrilled to have me body surf with him a couple of years ago.) So-- The blog set up was a piece of cake. The avator was a bit more challenging - but after error-ing out (inadvertently) three or four times, I got it!

2 comments:

marylibrary said...

I'm another granny trying to figure things out. My co-worker is steps ahead, and very generous with her help. My son is a computer geek who is very patient. I am a humble begger of information and just hope I can remember all that is shared with me. Good luck.

Cindy said...

Aah....you underestimate yourselves...it is the nature of librarians to persevere and learn new things...as an ex-body surfer from California...you can do anything if you can be a body surfing Grandma!

Keep bloggin...

Cindy Gruwell
CMLE 23 Things Coach